Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Alter Ego Blog ~ Cupcake Chronicles

OK, it's time to come out of the closet, as it were. For several months two friends and I, who are in a book group together, have been writing a blog about our adventures in the book and food world. You can read this blog, also linked at the left, at Cupcake Chronicles, also on Blogspot: www.talkingcupcakes.blogspot.com

I've always wanted to be in a book group and we have formed a small, cozy one based on our mutual interests. You can follow our thoughts on the books we read, and other related topics. My alter ego's name is Della and I'll explain more about her another time. So grab a cup of coffee or tea and join us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay why didnt this print?

Anonymous said...

Okay Iwrote a Book practically in comments !I ll try again .It is a small world we live in, Hi from Horton Michigan better known as Millbrook to Della Readers! Where we have the Della Lutes Contest on the 4th of July at our church The Horton Congregational Church, We have a lady or two that still remember Della . She is buried 2 miles from my home as the crow flies, Gosh it is so fun to have someone interrested in Della outside of the locals!She was the original Martha for sure.